Learn More About Publishing A Guest Expert Article
Life Science Connect guest expert articles provide industry thought leaders with an outlet to share their tips, views, and insights on emerging trends, challenges, technologies, best practices, and regulatory compliance.
Who can contribute for free? Subject matter experts who are:
- Employed at pharma, biotech, cell/gene therapy, or medical device companies developing their own pipeline of products (innovative or generic/biosimilar)
- Employed at consultancies or are independent consultants
- Employed at regulatory bodies
- Employed in academia
- Employed at or are active members of industry organizations or consortia (who would publish under that affiliation)
- Employed at market research firms
Please note that authors should be subject matter experts. They cannot hold roles related to marketing, business development, or public relations.
We cannot accept any content from vendors/suppliers, technology partners, or outsourcing partners of life sciences companies as guest expert content, even if it’s not promotional.
Please note that we do not publish press releases, company news, or other advertorial. We also cannot publish articles that have already been published elsewhere (articles must be original and exclusive).
Worried you’re too busy? We have a rolling submission schedule, so we can work with authors to set mutually agreeable submission deadlines.
Interested contributors should submit their questions, abstracts, outlines, or completed drafts to the editorial team using the form below.